Thursday 1 May 2014

Tale of Duelling Gamers - Finally Finished!



Well, I missed the deadline but April's figures are finally finished. I severely underestimated the painting time required to finish the figures off, and with a 5AM start this morning for work, a late night/early morning painting session last night was pretty much out of the question. In the end, I didn't manage to finish the models off until about an hour ago! 

I've snapped a couple of quick piccies, just to prove that I *have* finished the figures! I'll take better pictures, with better light tomorrow. 




4 comments:

  1. Nick,

    They look great, white is such a hard color to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you were doing 30 of them? I thought it was only 20 for some reason. Good effort, really. I can't imagine any of your remaining months will be anything like as hard as that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, 30 because I can't get enough of sub-par T3 elves with no armour :D

      After rushing to get these finished, I'll definitely be making future months easier!

      Delete