Monday 16 September 2013

Getting There Slowly...

A little later than planned (I didn't have chance to take photos until today), here's the next unit for the Wood Elves Repaint - 16 Glade Guard with Musician and Standard, ready to go. As you can see, these are the old single-pose Archers from way back in 5th Edition Warhammer, which is when I first started collecting Wood Elves - these are among the oldest figures in my Warhammer collection, in fact! After nearly 15 years, they've finally been given a decent paint job...





Of course, this now knocks another 16 models off my target for the Warhammer Throne of Skulls in October, leaving me with 48 models in 32 days (so just over a month). Still doable, but I'll need to knuckle down and knock out at least 12 models a week to get it done in time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment