Thursday 7 June 2012

Howdy!

Well, it's certainly been a while. More than a month since my last post - oops! I'll try not to let that happen again, but I can't make any promises...

April was a slow month, May was even slower as progress crawled almost to a dead stop. I do have a couple of things to show for it though


I began working on a few Dr. Who figures, just as something different. A few basecoats here and there coupled with some washes. Not much, but every little helps. I'm in no rush to finish these, so they can comfortably be left on the side until I fancy picking them up and doing a little bit here and there.


I also picked up the Envoy Vanguard deal from Crooked Dice. These great-looking alien crustaceans will make perfect villains for a whole host of games, 7TV not least amongst them. As with the Dr. Who figures, they've just had a couple of basecoats so far.

In other news, I've signed up for Asrai.org's summer contest - a Tale of X Gamers where each entrant builds and paints a 1000pt Warhammer Fantasy army over the course of three months. I'm going to be using it as motivation to continue with my Skaven in an effort to get back on track with my painting and modelling. More on that in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment