Friday 27 April 2012

From the Shadows...

Quickly painted up one of Clan Eshin's best; this should give Paul a nasty surprise next time his Vampire tries to tear through my Clanrats!





In other news, work has begun on the next batch of Clanrats in the wake of yet another loss to Paul's Undead on Monday. It was a close run thing, but all his new toys proved to be too much for Queek Greyclaw yet again. The one good thing to take away is that I think I'm learning to use the army a lot better (even though I'm losing). I've not changed my list at all since our first game and I've been getting better performances each game. I've reached the stage now though where I can see what needs changing, and what would work better based on how I've been using the army. More on that in a future post...

No comments:

Post a Comment