Wednesday 14 March 2012

Final Word on WMMS

And finally, no show would be complete without a little bit of spending!

First up, a visit to Ainsty Castings to pick up various trade goods; these will be equally suitable in Victorian Sci-Fi games, Thirty Years' War, Warhammer and pretty much any other game that we play.






Next, a trip to Britannia Miniatures where they were selling a bunch of Pirate-y stuff, including Naval crews, rowing boats and all sorts of bits and bobs. I didn't go mad, and just bought some deck cannons for my Man-o-War and a couple of figureheads. Meanwhile, Paul and Gary bought into a load of 20mm Modern War stuff that Britannia were also selling; whether any of it ever gets painted is another question!



And finally, I managed to pick up a copy of the 7TV core rules. Gary bought the last copy at Wargamer, so  I had to content myself with just picking up the Summer Special supplement. Now I've got the core rules, I will admit I've spent the last couple of days poring over the internet looking for suitable models to add to my cast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment