Thursday 15 December 2011

One Last Word on Wargamer...

Of course, no wargames show would be complete without some good old fashioned trading going on. In between running and playing our own game, and looking around at everyone else's games, I managed to pick up a few bits and pieces. I was good and didn't buy much that requires painting...




First up, some literature. The Malifaux rules manual, because I've been eyeing this up for quite some time (primarily for the figures); Condottiere, Foundry's latest rules offering, and 7TV's summer special - a supplement for the 7TV rules from Crooked Dice, based around wargaming popular cult TV...




On the miniatures front, I picked up an Empire Great Cannon from the Bring-and-Buy table; this will be added to my Tileans at some point. I added "Daisy Taylor and May Killan" to my growing Dr. Who stuff. I also took the opportunity to pick up the 'Time Lift Security' - for anyone who doesn't recognise them, take a look

So that's that! All the Wargamer coverage over for another year. Back on the home front, Da Warpath are running another Advent Challenge - some of you may remember I took part in this last year (have a look here if you don't remember!) This year, I've actually signed up for two days of the Calendar, and the first day is technically today (being 2am in the morning on 15th December...) I'll be back with more on that...um...later today I suppose!


No comments:

Post a Comment