Friday 25 February 2011

It's ALIVE!!!

No, not my own version of Frankenstein's Monster constructed from the dismembered body parts of friends, family and random passersby - I'm talking about the Doomwheel! And when I say "alive" of course, I mean "painted"...









All that's left to do is finish off the base, and it's all set to start frying my enemies (and minions alike) on the battlefield! Mwahahaha!!

Ahem...

Now that the Doomwheel is more or less out of the way though, it does mean I really should get cracking on those Clanrats. I realised (after undercoating them...) that I've not based the 60+ Clanrats I posted about earlier, which means I'm going to have to go back and glue sand to all their bases first *sigh*

In other news, I finally broke out the dreaded Green Stuff and sculpted the final bits on the two CCUP boyz:





I tell you, those two footprints are the single most fiddly, annoying pieces of GS work I have ever done. I am never doing footprints again!

Still, they're now undercoated and waiting for the first layers of paint. I'll probably start them Monday and Tuesday (because I'll have a bit of free time) and then I've got a couple of weeks holiday the week after so will hopefully get them finished before I go back to work!

That's all for now. Tune in next time for...um....something!

No comments:

Post a Comment